Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weekend Positivity

This week has been absurdly busy, but I am still managing to post this.

I am proud of:
  • getting yet more homework grading done on time, when I had an excuse I could have used to avoid it.
  • copying all four exams this week a day ahead of time.
  • getting exams graded on time or early...two more to go, I hope to finish tomorrow (which would be very early).
  • keeping up with the online class despite the hectic week of four exams.
  • staying away from the negative influence again, despite being very tempted not to.

I enjoyed:
  • socializing.
  • teaching cool topics.
  • dinners out.
  • winning a difficult game of Words with Friends.
  • watching The Sing Off and being silly.

I love:
  • my cat.
  • Fresca.
  • Elder Scrolls games, although I am waiting to really play this one.
  • the prospect of time off this week!
  • my boyfriend.
Take care, all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment