Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Positivity

Hey, look, second week in a row! It is bedtime, but I'm getting this done first.

I am proud of:

  • sticking with the mix-my-meals-up idea (this time it was just a different side item, but it's still different).
  • continuing to keep my room relatively clean.
  • keeping up with the dishes fairly well again (I've been making it a point to do them weekly at least).
  • making a decision to spend some time away from unhealthy influences.
  • inquiring about a class I wanted to take and when offered the opportunity to take it immediately, accepting!

I enjoyed:
  • hugs.
  • getting slung over a shoulder for what I think was the first time ever (in my adult life).
  • Halloween, although we only got two trick-or-treaters, and they came together...
  • playing with my cat.
  • reading/finishing another book! Night Watch is up next. I hear it is quite good.

I love:
  • life.
  • my boyfriend.
  • my cat.
  • bed.
  • my glasses, oddly enough. I was scared to get any at first but after 6 months I can honestly say I have grown to love them.
Take care, all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment