I am proud of:
- grading something that really needed grading.
- exercising twice again this week, although I had to do it alone.
- continuing the diet. I think this is the longest I have ever managed to count calories without entirely saying "screw it."
- updating my resume attached to a job application (which involved asking the HR person to switch it for me, and she did).
- getting a bunch of 5/5 ratings for my tutoring.
- playing with the cat.
- getting chocolate in the mail.
- getting excited about my students' projects (in which they applied math to something that interested them).
- talking/hanging out with friends, online and otherwise.
- my boyfriend.
- word games.
Take care, anyone who happens to be reading. :)