Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Positivity

It's gloomy and cold out, but I can still be positive!

I am proud of:
  • having a full conversation about something that was bothering me a lot.
  • exercising twice this week (two times per week is my goal for now).
  • using a food diary and making a good attempt at reduced caloric intake most days this week (I've decided I'm not trying for 7 days a week, as 5-6 days will probably be easier while still being effective).
  • sweeping up the massive piles of litter in the cat's bathroom.
  • tutoring when I really didn't want to.

I enjoyed:
  • exercising with my (supportive!) boyfriend.
  • laughing at bad TV.
  • seeing Amanda Palmer and Ben Folds on http://live4sendai.tv/.
  • teaching i! (I hardly ever get to teach i.)
  • dinner out tonight.

I love:
  • math.
  • physics.
  • my kitty.
  • my boyfriend.
  • online shopping.

Take care, anyone who happens to be reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment