Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekend Positivity

Happy easter and/or random weekend! I am not much for celebrating easter (or capitalizing it) but I enjoy the chocolate my mom sends me. I am currently rationing out a dove bunny...mm.

I am proud of:
  • grading something that really needed grading.
  • exercising twice again this week, although I had to do it alone.
  • continuing the diet. I think this is the longest I have ever managed to count calories without entirely saying "screw it."
  • updating my resume attached to a job application (which involved asking the HR person to switch it for me, and she did).
  • getting a bunch of 5/5 ratings for my tutoring.

I enjoyed:
  • playing with the cat.
  • sleeping.
  • getting chocolate in the mail.
  • getting excited about my students' projects (in which they applied math to something that interested them).
  • talking/hanging out with friends, online and otherwise.

I love:
  • sleep.
  • cuddling.
  • cats.
  • my boyfriend.
  • word games.

Take care, anyone who happens to be reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment