Sunday, May 1, 2011

Had some difficulty getting this up tonight, but if it's up before I go to bed on Sunday, I count it a success!

I am proud of:
  • keeping the diet going. It hasn't been perfect, but I haven't given up!
  • exercising twice this week. This was my third good week in a row, which is unprecedented.
  • cleaning my room (to some extent), vacuuming, and doing my laundry.
  • getting some intense review sheets done.
  • not panicking/getting upset when my car's battery was drained and I needed to get to work (we worked it out, because my boyfriend is awesome).

I enjoyed:
  • sleeping in on the weekend.
  • lunch at Panera!
  • riding around a racetrack in my boyfriend's SUV.
  • watching the 8in8 project unfold.
  • getting new clothes in the mail.

I love:

Take care, anyone who happens to be reading. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done getting it finished even though it was hard. <3

    ReplyDelete