Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend Positivity

I almost forgot! but again, as long as it's posted before I go to bed Sunday, it's a success dammit.

I am proud of:
  • losing a few legitimate pounds, well on my way to my goal.
  • exercising once this week. It's okay that it was only once, because it was a damn busy week.
  • making copies the night before I needed to, so the next day was less rushed.
  • getting all my grades done tonight (two days before the deadline)!
  • opting out of a trip so I could stay home and get work done.

I enjoyed:
  • sleeping until I was done today. 13 hours, woo.
  • simultaneous "love you"s.
  • getting really kind comments from students.
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on the big tv.
  • getting late night shakes because I wanted chocolate.

I love:
  • chocolate.
  • good people.
  • my kitty.
  • a little alone time once in a while.
  • my boyfriend.

Take care, anyone who happens to be reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment