Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Positivity

This has been a great day, and the week overall has gone pretty well, despite some setbacks. Up way too late, so I'm just going to fire off the positives post and head to bed!

I am proud of:
  • pretty much reaching my weight loss goal.
  • exercising twice this week, on Friday and Saturday (making it exceedingly hard on myself), but I still did it!
  • scheduling (cancelled the first and made another) and going to my first eye doctor appointment ever.
  • picking out some lovely frames and ordering glasses, managing to accidentally haggle a nice discount.
  • staying calm when my car died.

I enjoyed:
  • getting new Words with Friends opponents.
  • amazingly entertaining conversations with my boyfriend.
  • laughing until my face hurt.
  • seeing the world remarkably clearly (take that, astigmatism!)
  • trying a new mmorpg with a friend.

I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • my life.
  • my cat.
  • pasta.
  • my smartphone.
Take care, all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment