Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekend Positivity

I am proud of:
  • sticking with the diet, yet again, even on the weekend.
  • exercising twice this week. That makes 5 weeks in a row, excusing myself the best effort of once last week.
  • getting a new perspective on an old issue via talking...I feel better about it now.
  • cleaning my room, the bathrooms, and the kitchen to some extent.
  • making an eye doctor appointment (I expect to be proud of going, too...it's Monday :P).

I enjoyed:
  • assuaging students' grade concerns (I round up).
  • hearing the vet say that my cat is looking really good.
  • watching Game of Thrones (caught up on the first 4 and am now awaiting the next).
  • sleeping as much as I wanted.
  • cuddling.

I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • the internet.
  • my cat.
  • fruit! (Fruit is in season, it's exciting).
  • clean things.
Take care, all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment