Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Positivity

It's been two weeks, dammit...I should get a little better at this reliability thing. Ah well, that will not stop me from doing it now! Also, I saw this lyric this week and loved it: "even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing." (from a new Amanda Palmer song detailed in this post) Trying to post weekly falls into this idea, too. I will keep trying, even though I do not appear to be very good at it, and it doesn't mean I fail! :p

I am proud of:
  • trying another new restaurant thing, huzzah (Olive Garden's stuffed rigatoni with chicken...yum)...also trying a new place altogether, Jimmy John's.
  • keeping up with the dishes.
  • keeping my room pretty clean.
  • assembling a bookshelf I've had hanging around for a while.
  • giving my opinion on an issue where others disagreed.

I enjoyed:
  • not having to curve any exams I wrote recently (yay me for writing good exams, yay students for doing well on them).
  • yummy dinners out.
  • dinner from a wok!
  • cooking with fresh garlic for the first (and later second) time.
  • tickling and other silliness.

I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • my cat.
  • the character Sam Vimes from Discworld.
  • Amanda Palmer.
  • elf ears.
Take care, all. :)

1 comment: