Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weekend Positivity

I'm going to stop making sweeping declarations of "never again will I miss a week!" because that only sets me up for guilt and disappointment. Instead I will try to make posts, and be happy about it when I do, and okay about it when I don't (but I will try to pick it up the next week when I miss one!)

It's been about four weeks, so as usual I'm turning on easy mode and letting myself use that whole span of time for material.

I am proud of:
  • picking up an opportunity for extra money.
  • putting sincere effort into a job application, and getting it in a week before the deadline!
  • cleaning my room.
  • keeping up with the dishes for a while (not including right now, but I'm going to fix that soon!) Edited to add: caught up again!
  • starting and using a task list (in my smartphone, woo).

I enjoyed:
  • more Discworld!
  • being allowed to take pictures from a new spot.
  • going interesting places with cool people.
  • making brownies for the first time in a while.
  • the return of silly fall tv series (including the sing-off!)

I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • my kitty.
  • teaching.
  • chocolate.
  • reading.
Take care, all. :)

1 comment: