Monday, July 4, 2011

Holiday "Weekend" Positivity

I got home laaaate Sunday wanting to do nothing but shower, so I'm using today's holiday status as a weekend extension for my post.

I am proud of:
  • getting some grading done very quickly (same day!).
  • being honest about an insecurity that had me down.
  • coping okay with something upsetting, and talking about being upset.
  • teaching through illness.
  • trying more new things.

I enjoyed:
  • medicine made to make illnesses suck less.
  • time with my boyfriend in cool places.
  • remembering helpful things.
  • getting really into reading like I used to.
  • having my fevered warmth transferred away with snuggling (just one of many awesome snuggle contexts from the week).

I love:
  • hugs.
  • my boyfriend.
  • chocolate.
  • reading.
  • my kitty.
Take care, all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment