Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend Positivity

Almost forgot again. I was about to go to bed, but I decided to try to fire off some positives first!

I am proud of:
  • exercising.
  • letting someone know when I found comments unhelpful and talking about it.
  • posting photos without belittling my photography.
  • going to the clinic to take care of my illness.
  • cleaning out some empty boxes from the apartment.

I enjoyed:
  • sorting through my photos.
  • feeling pretty.
  • even more medicine made to help illnesses suck less.
  • finding success in online shopping for swimsuits.
  • watching things with my boyfriend.

I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • cuddling.
  • Panera.
  • my cat.
  • sleep.
Take care, all. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am inspired to follow your example and take care of my illness (in this case, asthma/allergies and the end of a sinus infection) -- thank you for that!

    I love that you love all the things that you love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah for taking care of ourselves. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete