Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Positivity

I'm starting this before midnight on Sunday. This is impressive, trust me!

I am proud of:
  • doing dishes.
  • cleaning some of the apartment.
  • talking totally honestly about why I got upset.
  • taking notes for the first time in a while.
  • baking a rather pretty cheesecake!

I enjoyed:
  • a comforting post-breakdown midnight milkshake.
  • baking.
  • getting to eat what I baked.
  • kissing.
  • playing computer games.

I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • chocolate, in almost any form (and I had many this week! :D).
  • cuddling.
  • baking.
  • my cat.
Take care, all. :)

2 comments:

  1. It's so tasty! :D I made it from here: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Deep-Dark-Chocolate-Cheesecake-236209 but with Aldi's 70% chocolate rather than their super expensive brand.

    ReplyDelete