Monday, December 12, 2011

Post-Weekend Positivity

I am a day late. This past week has been ramping up pretty dramatically into finals week. This coming week (up through next Tuesday) will be ridiculously busy with grading, and then I will get some time off.

I am proud of:

  • finishing the online course (with 100%)!
  • keeping my room pretty clean.
  • keeping up with the dishes.
  • expressing myself during a fight and ending it productively.
  • planning out my class time effectively to cover remaining material (done now).

I enjoyed:
  • playing Skyrim.
  • seeing students' finished projects, many of which are quite cool.
  • sleeping quite a lot (I have been ill, so it was good for me).
  • talking to friends.
  • being silly at home.

I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • brownies.
  • my cat.
  • bed.
  • Elder Scrolls III-V.
Take care, all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment