Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Positivity

This week was pretty normal. Not much to say about it, really. I am still not sure if blogging positives has ultimately helped me, but it certainly doesn't hurt.

I am proud of:


  • doing all the online course stuff super early this week.
  • cleaning my room today before playing a game.
  • keeping up with the dishes.
  • maintaining my distance from the aforementioned negative influence.
  • asking for things I wanted (and getting them, huzzah).

I enjoyed:
  • covering some fun material in class.
  • playing a silly game and a not-so-silly game.
  • having a fairly clean apartment.
  • playing with my cat.
  • sharing ridiculous in-jokes.

I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • brownies.
  • my cat.
  • comfy soft surfaces.
  • hugs.
Take care, all. :)

1 comment: