Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Post-Weekend Positivity

I have learned that when I accidentally delete the "Weekend Blog" entry from my task list, I forget to do it. The extreme busyness may have had something to do with it, too.

I am proud of:
  • keeping up with the dishes again.
  • getting my finals graded by Sunday afternoon, when grades weren't due until Tuesday night.
  • getting all my grades wrapped up Monday, a day early.
  • enjoying a somewhat awkward (well, everything is awkward for me) social situation.
  • putting off Skyrim until everything necessary was done.

I enjoyed:
  • getting thank-yous from students. :)
  • playing silly games.
  • xmas shopping for little things from Lush (eagerly awaiting their delivery now!).
  • sleeeeeeeeeep.
  • baking a cheesecake with a santa hat on it:


I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • sharing things I bake with people.
  • hugs.
  • my cat.
  • vacation!
Take care, all, and have a great holiday time (or mundane-but-awesome week if you don't celebrate anything nowish)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment