Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend Positivity

I missed two weeks this time. One of them was xmas so I can hardly be blamed for that, and the other I was far away from home visiting family, so I didn't really feel like posting. I won't feel guilty about it, as long as it doesn't keep me from getting back into the habit...so back to it now!

I am proud of:

  • exercising.
  • doing laundry.
  • cleaning out my closet of things I don't wear.
  • staying relatively calm when I almost wrecked my second cheesecake, and asking for help.
  • keeping up with the dishes.

I enjoyed:
  • time with family.
  • wii.
  • finishing Night Watch. <3
  • listening to my new car stereo on my loooong car trips.
  • making a cheesecake with a candy cane on it:



I love:
  • my new electric kettle.
  • my boyfriend.
  • my cat.
  • my bed.
  • being home, the place where all those other wonderful things I love are conveniently gathered!
Take care, all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment