Monday, January 16, 2012

Holiday Weekend Positivity

Yes, this is Tuesday, but as far as I'm concerned it's late Monday night, and I had Monday off so it's still the weekend. So there!

I am proud of:

  • keeping up with dishes relatively well.
  • making it through a first week of classes intact.
  • keeping up with emails so far.
  • adding things to my task list to keep myself on track with everything I need to do.
  • sticking with a "no kisses" policy that seems to have kept me from getting my boyfriend's illness, although it's been very difficult.

I enjoyed:
  • watching tv and cuddling.
  • having four days off.
  • finishing the main quest in Skyrim (bittersweet though).
  • receiving a new GREEN chair in the mail.
  • making and eating brownies.

I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • chocolate.
  • days off.
  • my cat, even with her tendency to snuggle when she's done something bad.
  • my awesome electric kettle, and tea.
Take care, all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment