Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Positivity

I am actually starting this on Sunday night, as planned. I am already impressed, you should be too. =P


**Not finished until a few hours into Monday, but hey, still before I went to bed.

I am proud of:

  • keeping up with the dishes, even through baking adventures.
  • keeping up with emails again (it's more difficult than it sounds, and important).
  • beginning a "go through my crap and get rid of stuff" project.
  • making a pretty apple pie people enjoyed.
  • 79 days free of that negative influence I mentioned quitting a while back.

I enjoyed:
  • making apple pie.
  • time with adorable kids.
  • time with my favorite person.
  • having Friday off.
  • playing Words with Friends.

I love:
  • my boyfriend.
  • my kitty.
  • my new giant whiteboard compass.
  • teaching.
  • chocolate.
Take care, all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment