Part of the problem is that I got home very late last Sunday and didn't want to do it, and then was very busy through the week and didn't want to do it, and now that I broke my streak I have been tempted to use that as an excuse to stop for a while. But I shan't.
I am proud of:
- keeping up with the dishes.
- still keeping up with emails.
- writing exams I'm proud of, if a little too close to the deadline for comfort.
- grading said exams extremely quickly.
- taking initiative to do a couple of things I have been putting off.
- time spent with (and sometimes adjacent to) my boyfriend.
- cuddling with the cat.
- watching silly tv shows.
- playing on my phone.
- talking to friends.
- my boyfriend.
- online shopping.
- my cat.
- comfy things like pillows and beds.