Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekend Positivity

Ditching the alliterative title, and going with this until I get some spark of inspiration from the great beyond, or something. I still plan a post on why I am doing these, eventually, but for now I am just going to make sure I keep doing them.

This week...

I am proud of:
  • keeping up with my deadlines for the important things (including the other sub-goal I mentioned last week!).
  • passing my probationary period/getting promoted.
  • coming to a reasonable financial agreement in a situation that had been bothering me.
  • finally finishing a task I'd been avoiding since January.
  • putting my physical manifestation of emotional baggage on ebay, even if it hasn't sold.

I enjoyed:
  • LOTRO.
  • cuddles.
  • getting great feedback on a job well done.
  • talking to awesome friends.
  • having a happy boyfriend.

I love:
  • being (nearly) caught up with dishes.
  • bonus pay!
  • helping people understand math.
  • academic breaks.
  • my boyfriend.

Take care, anyone who happens to be reading. :)

4 comments:

  1. And where is this week's post for my linking pleasure? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's right over there!

    I'll pretend I was just being free with the word "weekend" and didn't just forget to post it on Friday...

    But I will also try to post next time on Friday. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Well, I'll link this one next week anyway, so even if you forget, there's leeway. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I do manage by Friday, will you pick one or link both? :P

    ReplyDelete