Sunday, March 27, 2011

End-Of-Weekend Positivity

Oops, pushing it further and further into the weekend. But it's still the weekend a little longer!

I am proud of:
  • cleaning the bathroom counter and mirror.
  • making an effort to be more affirmative/assertive when I want something (this is really difficult for me!).
  • finishing something that was better done ASAP, but had a fuzzy deadline I could have put off.
  • catching up on dishes.
  • coming up with a solution in a difficult situation that I feel was more than fair to an individual but not unfair to the rest of the group involved.

I enjoyed:
  • more playing with my shiny new phone...a lot more.
  • specifically on the phone, playing Words with Friends with a couple of people.
  • going to bed early enough to get a good amount of sleep every night!
  • not being ill.
  • chatting with friends online.

I love:
  • snow, even if it is supposed to be spring.
  • getting positive feedback on my tutoring/teaching.
  • having a clean kitchen and bathroom.
  • my cat.
  • my boyfriend.

Take care, anyone who happens to be reading. :)

2 comments: